Grab the RSS feed

A New Spirit

Oh My God...

the last post is in early January...i guess that i'm really busy last semester....yup...i finished my 4th semester here in Tanjung Malim....

well, i'm in denial....because i'm not that busy till i can't update my blog but it just i've lost the cause as why i'm blogging....though i still blog walking....walk here, walk there....knew what other people achieve or do in their daily life....

but then, i going to re-activate my spirit in blogging world....yeah we're in June now....half through 2010....but hey, i have a lot to write about my life or anything in my brain in the second part of 2010....

about last semester, i'll write about it sometimes later....i really have fun last last semester...many good and happy things happen to me.... and although i'm pretty sure i have zero visitor to this blog, it's ok for me...i love expressing my thought without having to think what other people will think about me.... so pray for me that i'll be able to pull this off.....

0 comments:

  •