Grab the RSS feed

Zoom Malaysia : Part 3

Hah nie nak sambung Zoom Malaysia : Part 3

kitaorang balik dari Kedah tue malam ahad and sampai balik rumah aku tengah malam ahad tue la...

and the very next monday morning, my family and i then bergerak ke KL plak...sebabnya nak hantar my sister and her husband to LCCT on tuesday morning...they'll go to Sabah to pack my sister's belongings...after 5 years in Sabah, my sister got transferred back to peninsular and to my surprise, she will teach at a school located 5 minutes by car from my house....

so sampai KL pon dah petang, just lepak2 kat rumah my sister...

the next morning, after send my other sister to KL Sentral to catch bus to LCCT, my family and i then go shopping around KL...the best part is since we go early in the morning, there are not many people at shopping malls so less annoying to me...

After lunch, we planned to go to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang... but on the way there, we changed our mind (we here refer to my oldest sister and me, hahah) and decided to go to Kuala Terengganu...and thankfully we already got some clothes at the back...

And when we arrived there, it's already midnite...and the problem is to find hotels...after 3-4 stops, we then headed to Batu Burok where it got a nice beach resort...

and after a fresh start next morning with Nasi Dagang, we headed to Pasar Payang...dah namanya datang ngan family so pepaham ajela orang pompuan...kalau tak shopping tak sah...masa datang ngan my friend earlier, takdela kitaorang round satu pasar tu tapi dgn family nie terpaksa....

lepas tue, pusing2 K.T...

malamnya, terus bergerak balik ke KL but since it was new year, we expect that the highway and rods leading to the city will be clogged with cars so we have a stopover at Cherating...another a nice place with a nice beach...

And on the day of new year, barulah bergerak balik ke KL dengan bersarapan pagi di Kuantan...dan kitaorang dari Kuantan-Temerloh guna jalan lama yang tidak ada banyak kereta selepas highway LPT siap dibina...and memang best sebab lalu kawasan2 yang selama nie hanya setakat dengar aje macam Kampung New Zealand, dan juga bandar Temerloh yang terkenal dengan ikan patinnya...

sampai KL dah petang dalam kul 2 terus ke Semenyih cos my cousin buat makan2 a.k.a kenduri sempena masuk rumah baru...

then lewat petang balik ke rumah my sis kat KL...memang masa nie penat giler tapi since my mom got an appointment with doctor next morning, nak tak nak memang kena balik my hometown malam tue jugak...

So, arrived my hometown 2 o'clock in the morning...

And for your information, sepanjang Zoom Malaysia dengan family, mostly aku lah yang drive....dari perak ke perlis, then ke KL before to Terengganu, all the way memang aku yang drive with sometimes my sis takeover...although it's tiring, but i'll not forget this vacation since we deserved it as a family...



----------------
Now playing: 6ixth Sense Ft Noe Letto - Cinta Yang Sempurna
via FoxyTunes

0 comments:

  •