Grab the RSS feed

Home Alone

Is there anyone out there who want to accompany me tonight coz i'm home alone tonight...

This morning, another 3 of my housemates going home, while the other one are going camping and will be back tomorrow. So leaving me alone today and tomorrow.

Whatever it is, i just wish that i've finished my exam so that i can going home as they are...

Yes i miss them already, as i miss my old housemates like saya and the other 4 and as i miss my old 5 housemates during my studies at Shah Alam...

Oh did i mention that starting from Shah Alam to Birmingham and now, i always live in a house of 6 people...

maybe it's fate that always brought me into the life of 6 people...where each one of them leaving an effect in my life....as time pass by, each one of them are changing me...

so to my friends who has lived with me, thanks guys.

----------------
Now playing: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

0 comments:

  •