Grab the RSS feed

First Weekend In Ramadhan

Since last week, I've been through so much things...

Last weekend, which is on merdeka eve and on the merdeka day itself, I've a program so called 'serumpun kasih, seerat rasa' at an Orang Asli village in Kuala Kubu Bharu...

The program carried 40% from overall marks of my final exam in a subject called wacana akademik.

But then, for me it was like a break from all sort of things that i need to go through in campus life...

and i really enjoyed participating in the program since i got great group mates, great fun and great activities during the 2 day 1 night program...

Then on monday an tuesday, i go through all my notes in Kenegaraan and Wacana Akademik since i got tests on wednesday...yes you got it right, both tests in wednesday...i'm dying

and soon after i got back from the campus that wednesday, i started doing 15 pages of essay which is due on friday noon...i'm dying

but thank god i already got all the facts and informations i need in order to finish it...so on thursday night i already finished my essay...

what a busy week...


----------------
Now playing: Robbie Williams - Better Man
via FoxyTunes

0 comments:

  •